Thursday, August 9, 2007

Painting the Roses Red

As a gift to one of our host families, Natalie and I decided to paint a mural on one of their bedroom walls.

Here is little Diana helping Natalie speed up the process... some photos:




After we painted the walls blue we took advantage of the wonderful backdrop:
Resulting in a ridiculous night of writing thought bubbles on the wall (what else better to do on a friday night?)


Natalie: "How can I be a freespirit today?"

John: "Give me a beso"

Jenna: "MOof"

Nick: setting fire to "yesteryear"

Oh how I love these people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love thee (and miss thee). I love your photographs. You are an amazing girl!!! Come back to me!!!

Heather said...

I think you might not be a very good blogger, oh you of two posts per blog. :) But I love it. And ps. you're beautiful.♥